Wednesday 5 March 2014

Southern Ontario Spring Women's Show !!!

I'm getting ready for my first show !!!

April 4-6, 2014  Booth #321 

Lots of work - but I love what I do so it's not work at all !
Got loads of butterflies in my tummy !
I have never been so over the moon excited to be launching my new paint line ...

Bluestone House
"Silky Patina Furniture Paint"
MADE IN CANADA 

This coupled with my Fabulous Furniture Painting Brushes 
MADE IN THE USA

And the 
Bluestone House French Country Vintage Collection 
of painted furniture and more !
 

bluestonehouse.ca

Looking forward to seeing you all there !!!


3 comments:

  1. Where is this show? Would like to go .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Southern Ontario Spring Women's Show is at the Careport Centre on Longwood Road South in Hamilton. April 4-6 !
      here is their site http://www.sospringwomensshow.com/
      Looking forward to seeing you !!!

      Delete
  2. can't wait to see some of your finished pieces!!
    beautiful colour pallette!

    ReplyDelete