Saturday 3 May 2014

Harvest Table For The Reay's !!!

Here is a letter from a happy client !
Yes, I make "Custom Harvest Tables" !

"Hi Pamela,

The table you made for us looks fabulous & it's perfect for our 4 children plus us. We wanted something rustic with a beachy feel since our place is on the water in Collingwood & you nailed it. My next mission is to add two unique end chairs, then my look will be complete!

I've already had many people on FB ask where I got my table from & a friend of mine has already asked for your info (hope that's ok). She is looking to have a table made like mine for her outside patio. You did a fantastic job & we appreciate your beautiful work. We will all sit around this table for many years to come :)

Thank you!!!

The Reay Family"






No comments:

Post a Comment